Monday, May 30, 2011

Canucks VS Bruins

You know I love my Canucks and there is no way I would pick the Bruins winning anything. Right?

Except one thing. The Bruins have a wicked marketing/social media campaign. Check out my favourite two examples below:



The best, right?! I love Fin but I would have to say the Bruins Bear is pretty bad ass :)

Now to the more serious stuff...predictions. I say Canucks in 6. No bias whatsoever.*giggles*

I will probably be organizing a few tweetups for the game, so stay tuned and I hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fin to take out that Bear any day!!

John said...

I will say Nucks in 7.Did you see EA prediction that came out today?

Lesley said...

I'd say that was original except they kinda just stole the "Never say no to Panda" ad campaign out in Europe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4

Phoenix Lam said...

I hadn't seen that! Thanks for the link Lesley!