Monday, November 28, 2011
Christmas Gift Ideas
I thought I would put together a list of some gifts that are popular with the ladies this year.
1) Every female I know, loves Tiffany's. I recommend the Tiffany charm bracelet. A classic, and I have seen it on women age 16-50. The kicker? Once you get them the charm bracelet, you can also get the lady in your life charms for birthdays, anniversaries, valentine's day...and etc. On a budget? Tiffany has their $250 and under collection. Budget $250-400.
2) One month yoga pass. Be careful who you give this to. It is a great gift but if the lady in question has certain insecurities, they may view this as you saying "You need to lose weight". But for the woman in your life who is into fitness or who has a fitness goal in mind, it is the perfect gift. In Vancouver, I recommend Semperviva yoga or Yyoga. Both have multiple location in town, so the lady in question can do as much yoga as they want! Budget $150-$170.
3) After Christmas, New Year's Eve is just around the corner. A mani-pedi gift certificate will certainly be welcomed by any woman. Especially after having their feet in boots all winter long! I recommend Pure Nail Bar if you are on a budget or looking to use the certificate as a stocking stuffer. Try Solarice Day Spa or Absolute Spa for a more pampering experience. Budget $50-120.
4) Along the same lines as mani-pedi is a spa day! This is great for the busy new mom or the stressed out career woman! A few options you have are Wedgewood Hotel and Spa, Cranberries Spa and Spa Utopia. Budget $200-$600
5) Have a reader in the family? Consider an e-reader. Amazon will be launching the Kindle Fire just in time for the holidays, you also have the Nook, Kobo and Sony E-reader. Throw in a $50 dollar gift card for new downloads or preload books into the e-reader to earn extra brownie points! Budget, $200-$300.
That's all for now :) If I think of other gift ideas, I'll hook you men up!